10th February 2019
Helping you say it with... chocolate, of course!
If Shakespeare said music was the food of love, we think chocolate must surely rank a close second.
Which is why we’ve been beavering away in the White Rabbit kitchen to create a raft of delicious fayre that will help you declare your love.
Here’s just a flavour (pardon the pun!) of what we have to sweeten your romantic endeavours:
Limited edition flavoured bars
- The Aphrodisiac (chocolate, cocoa nib, vanilla, fig and cherry)
- White Chocolate and Passion Fruit Pavlova (with passion fruit powder and meringue pieces)
- Milk Chocolate with Strawberry.
- Cherry & Passion Fruit: Rich, dark South American chocolate ganache mixed with cherry and passion fruit purees, encased into a rose-decorated milk chocolate shell
- Strawberry & Champagne: A ganache made from white chocolate, champagne and strawberry puree is surrounded by a case made from our signature blend of two white chocolates, beautifully decorated with edible pink glitter ‘splatters’
- Sex on the beach: Romantic heart-shaped cases painted with a pink, yellow and orange sunset ombre, are wrapped around a rich dark chocolate ganache featuring cranberry, orange and vodka.
And whether you want to treat your loved one to these special edition flavours, or a selection of our award-winning classics in a special heart-shaped Valentine’s presentation box, we aim to please.
Or, you might think a piece of chocolate ‘art’ is more their cup of tea, and we can do that too – with our heart-shaped chocolate ‘boxes’, gorgeously painted by Kathy with pink roses and filled with our delectable champagne truffles.
Or we have our chocolate hearts featuring flavours including caramel crisp.
Something to share
We also have a delicious special Valentine’s afternoon tea available from 11 to 16 February and featuringroast beef with horseradish mayonnaise and chicken and bacon sandwiches, all delicious fillings sourced from our favourite local supplier Fields of Anlaby. Then there are home-baked scones with jam and clotted cream, and a special Valentine’s cake. And as if all that wasn’t enough, a chocolate sex bomb to smash and share and a hot chocolate stick each!
Whatever their taste, pop into our shops at 14-16 Dyer Lane in Beverley, or 6 Paragon Arcade in Hull for a browse of our special Valentine’s-inspired chocolate creations.
For more information about any of the above, or to book your place for a special Valentine’s afternoon tea, call us on (01482) 679325, email firstname.lastname@example.org drop us a message via our @ChocolateEars Facebook page.