“Introduction to Working with Chocolate” Workshop
Workshops last for 1 ½ hours, held on a Saturday at 11.30am or 2.30pm
The White Rabbit Chocolatiers Kitchen, 16 Dyer Lane, Beverley, HU17 9AERequest a place
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is suitable for anyone 16 years of age or over, and is ideal for social groups, an educational family activity, or simply anyone who wants to know what it is like to work with chocolate in a professional kitchen!
What will I learn?
How to use tempered chocolate to make your own moulded figures, lollipop, basket and chocolate bar.
What Chocolatier Skills will I Learn?
- How to work with milk, dark and white tempered chocolate just as professional chocolatiers do
- How to control chocolate using a piping bag
- How to use chocolate moulds to create your own figures
What will I make?
Awaken your inner chocolatier as you choose from milk, dark or white chocolate to:
- Make & decorate a chocolate lollipop
- Make & decorate chocolate figures using moulds
- Make a chocolate basked
- Design & make your own chocolate bar
- 1 hr making chocolate in the kitchen
- 15 min break-time with a complimentary drink & selection of chocolates to taste
- 15 min back in the kitchen to demould & pack up all your chocolate works of art to take home with you!
Your tutor will be an experienced professional chocolatier, Sally Hawkes, who is the founder and head chocolatier of the multi-award-winning company ‘White Rabbit Chocolatiers’
Bookings can be made per space on an open workshop on set dates. A list of available dates can be found in the drop-down menu below. The price is currently £30 per space.
Enquires can be made by email or telephone:
All dates & times are subject to availability.