Parties last for 1 ½ hours, held on a Saturday at 11.30am or 2.30pm
The White Rabbit Chocolatiers Kitchen, 16 Dyer Lane, Beverley, HU17 9AERequest a Party Booking
Who is this party for?
This party is suitable for anyone 7 years of age or over, and is ideal for anyone who wants a fun activity with an educational twist! Included in the cost is a melted chocolate pot & dips for the break-time, and our unique party invitations to give to your guests.
What will I learn?
How to use tempered chocolate to make your own moulded figures, lollipop, basket and chocolate bar.
What Chocolatier Skills will I Learn?
- How to work with milk, dark and white tempered chocolate just as professional chocolatiers do
- How to control chocolate using a piping bag
- How to use chocolate moulds to create your own figures
What will I make?
Awaken your inner chocolatier as you choose from milk, dark or white chocolate to:
- Make & decorate a chocolate lollipop
- Make & decorate chocolate figures using moulds
- Make a chocolate basked
- Design & make your own chocolate bar
- 1 hr making chocolate in the kitchen
- 15 min break-time with a melted chocolate pot & dips and refreshments
- 15 min back in the kitchen to demould & pack up all your chocolate works of art to take home with you!
Your tutor will be an experienced professional chocolatier, Sally Hawkes, who is the founder and head chocolatier of the multi-award-winning company ‘White Rabbit Chocolatiers’
Bookings can be made for groups of between 6 – 10. Each space costs £20 for children or £25 for adults. This is split into a non-refundable £60 deposit to confirm the booking, with the rest to pay on the day depending on the number of guests. The minimum payment is for a group of 6.
Enquires can be made by email or telephone:
All dates & times are subject to availability.